Thursday, August 20, 2015

aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHH I DIDN'T WRITE YESTERDAY!!!!

I mean, uh, I hope no one noticed that fact...

I was in the car on the way back to my college's town ALL day, which isn't an excuse since I can blog from my phone, but I also was listening with my dad to an audiobook of P. D. James' Death Comes to Pemberley which is a lovely book you should all read, and that took up all the time and concentration.

Anyway.

I shall now write you two poems to make up for yesterday and for today.

FIRST POEM
I never missed a blogging day,
I never hope to miss one.
But I can tell you, anyway,
I'd rather miss than skip* one.

SECOND POEM
Ah yes, I missed a blogging day,
I'm sorry now I missed it.
But I can tell you, anyway,
I'll kill you if you diss it!**

*"Miss" here indicates an accidental lapse, whereas "skip" refers to a willful neglect of duty.
**I am just so sorry about this last line. It deserves capital punishment for its crime of existing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WARNING: CLEANLINESS REQUIRED. I keep soap on hand to wash out dirty mouths.
Otherwise, comment to your heart's content!